[meteorite-list] Catalog of Meteorites

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:24 2004

List Members,

Thanks to those of you that offered your advice in solving this
problem. Bill Russell came up with the solution and wired my buddy Bob
Holmes a missing file named "ctl3d.dll". Bob added the file to the CatMet
folder and the program now runs fine. Dave Andrews told me that some of
the CDs are missing this file and some are not. My guess is that
"ctl3d.dll" is a required file for Win2000 but not the other Windows
operating systems.

Geoff Notkin offered the best advice of all........."Buy a Mac".;-)

Best,

John Gwilliam