[meteorite-list] Cellspacing

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:35 2004

Hi there!
It is not impossible I sent a blank message! Just replaced my PC yesterday
and have had some real problems before due to a faulty motherboard.
Fortunately my PC is scanned with an up-to-date virus checker at 0400 each
day so I can confidentially say that I do not have a virus or ay such things
on my PC.

Certainly the subject line is unfamiliar, and we have all at some time been
getting emails from other Metlist members which are virussed but not sent by
them!

No one else has reported the like to me?

Did your virus checker kick in when this email was received?

very best
dave