[meteorite-list] Re: [MeteoriteCollectors] Ebay Experiment

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:01:36 2004

Hello

Yes I have down the price in the second piece, but you
see is not bid and not buy now, if you go over the
$100 no people buy a piece of acapulcoite, when time
ago, when is exit the first big acapulcoite - NWA 725
- the price was for this meteorite is $200/gr. I have
se 4 bids in the piece put on Ebay, but the price is
no go over $58/gr. no good this. Probably is good for
me to hold pieces of acapulcoite firm for better
times, if it does not go always worse, or to sell them
for who really is only interested like has made
already for some pieces that have accepted the price
of $200/gr.
Regards

Matteo

If I have 5 kg. of acapulcoite I no change the price
from $200/gr. to $40/gr. as many have made. Remember,
this is a text only, after this the price return to
$200-250/gr. At few days probably I have a 1 gr. of
Siena with old label, not sure I sale this for only
$100, but for $300-400 - remember the Tucson Pitt
Auction the piece of Siena how much is go sold -......

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2116998909

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2117815320
> > Regards
> >
> > Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/