[meteorite-list] AWESOME NEW FALL

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

deanbessey_at_hotmail.com writes:

<< After talking to my partners in Morocco earlier today I have finally
figured
 out what I have here. I dont know the classification or anything but there
 is a reason why my two meteorites look like they fell yesterday. They
 basically did. There was a new fall in Morocco a few weeks ago and this
 meteorite is a part of it. >>

Dean's quite right!
For the past few weeks, I've been hearing reports that there was a new
witnessed fall on 11th February "near Erfoud". Let's hope that it really IS a
new fall, rather than just marketing hype by the Moroccan sellers.
>From the pictures I've been sent, it looks like an L or LL-group with some
chunky sulfides sitting in the fresh grey matrix.
If Fed-Ex can make it through the heavy snows we've had here this weekend, I
should have it here sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,
Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,