[meteorite-list] Site redesigned and newsletter

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hello all

A good job, especially for the newsletter of Horejsi.
One my idea, why in the list of the members not to put
one photo of everyone with a link where is possible
see the collection site, if available?
Regards

Matteo

--- Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_evansville.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you well.
> If you haven't been to
> the IMCA's website at www.meteoritecollectors.org
> since early Sunday morning
> I would like to invite you to come take a look at
> some of the changes that
> have been made. When I first got the site up and
> running the main concern
> was what was said on it and not really what it
> looked like. Well, with the
> help of some really great people the content was
> taken care of and now I've
> redesigned the website to reflect the professional
> level that the IMCA works
> at.
> If wanting to see the new look of the site isn't
> enough to check out the
> website then you can also go to see the first issue
> of "The Fusion Crust,"
> the official newsletter of the IMCA that is editied
> by Martin Horejsi.
> So come on everyone, go check out the site and let
> me know what you think!
> Best wishes,
> Rhett Bourland
> www.asteroidmodels.com
> www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
> www.meteoritecollectors.org

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/