[meteorite-list] AWESOME NEW FALL

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:26 2004

Hell all

>From what I have seen from the images, the hardwares
are similar those that I see in the Alfianello, round
very and of a color a lot shining, the matrix instead
is many similar to the Suizhou of the type not
altered. I have in arrive one new eucrite from
Morocco, I will see as he will be.

Regards

matteo

--- FERNLEA4_at_aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/03/02 03:47:31 GMT Standard
> Time,
> deanbessey_at_hotmail.com writes:
>
> << After talking to my partners in Morocco earlier
> today I have finally
> figured
> out what I have here. I dont know the
> classification or anything but there
> is a reason why my two meteorites look like they
> fell yesterday. They
> basically did. There was a new fall in Morocco a
> few weeks ago and this
> meteorite is a part of it. >>
>
> Dean's quite right!
> For the past few weeks, I've been hearing reports
> that there was a new
> witnessed fall on 11th February "near Erfoud". Let's
> hope that it really IS a
> new fall, rather than just marketing hype by the
> Moroccan sellers.
> From the pictures I've been sent, it looks like an L
> or LL-group with some
> chunky sulfides sitting in the fresh grey matrix.
> If Fed-Ex can make it through the heavy snows we've
> had here this weekend, I
> should have it here sometime tomorrow afternoon.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob.
> http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
> Fernlea Meteorites,
> The Wynd,
> Off Dickson Lane,
> Milton of Balgonie,
> Fife. KY7 6PY
> United Kingdom
> Tel: +44-(0)1592-751563
> Fax: +44-(0)1592-751991
> Email: fernlea4_at_aol.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/