[meteorite-list] THANKS AND DAG 400

From: SSTEVE ARNOLD <BIGSTEVE1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C20047.49EF6920

Hi all, Steve Arnold from Chicago here. I just want to thank Rhett for le=
tting me become an I.M.C.A. member. I really look forward to sharing info=
 with you guys. Not only am I gaining knowledge of meteorites and there l=
ittle worlds, I bring 36 years of astronomy experience with me being a am=
ateur astronomer first and formost. Ican hardly wait to share what i can,=
 and learn what I can from you guys. Again thanks! Finally I'll lower the=
 DAG 400 to $500. This is really a nice piece. .102 grams from the R.A. L=
angheinrich collection. Let me know.

S. R. Arnold, Chicago!!

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C20047.49EF6920

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi all, Steve =
Arnold from Chicago here. I just want to thank Rhett for letting me becom=
e an I.M.C.A. member. I really look forward to sharing info with you guys=
. Not only am I gaining knowledge of meteorites and there little worlds, =
I bring 36 years of astronomy experience with me being a amateur astronom=
er first and formost. Ican hardly wait to share what i can, and learn wha=
t I can from you guys. Again thanks! Finally I'll lower the DAG 400 to $5=
00. This is really a nice piece. .102 grams from the R.A. Langheinrich co=
llection. Let me know.<BR><BR>S. R. Arnold, Chicago!!</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C20047.49EF6920--