[meteorite-list] Indirect Help

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

TMS/TNS/HRC wrote:

> The user's name is Judith McCabe, with a user ID of "j.c.z.inc".

Hello All!

"j.c.z.inc" sells all kind of stuff, especially novels, video games, and
the like. The description of a similar auction item says among other
other things: "These samples came with several other items from inside
the crater itself. To find samples from inside the crater is a very very
rare thing." F R O M I N S I D E ???

I see that one of our list members acquired Gene Shoemaker's "Guidebook
to the Geology of Meteor Crater" from "j.c.z.inc", an excellent choice
BUT the price, ... for heaven's sake!

> The auction # is 1088631225 and is still available for viewing.
> The title of the auction is "30+ Pieces of Canyon Diablo Meteorite".

It SHOULD be available for seeing but it is not.
Something stinks awfully here!!!

No good address for meteorites :-(

Best wishes,

Bernd