[meteorite-list] NWA482 Total Weight?

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:06 2004

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C280EA.AA5E3B00

    Mark, do you see my point, that out of the blue people keep dredging =
this up. This has gone on for too long. I have heard all of the rumors, =
and many more, such as that we never paid for the stone, we stole it, I =
went to jail in Morocco (Your bud Bessey posted that one) etc etc etc. =
See Mark? I dont like people saying such things. You claim to have been =
offered the stone, I do not believe that at all, only one other person =
saw that meteorite before we bought it. He was a German buyer.=20
I just want to get this out once and for all Mark, your email hit me by =
surprise that is for sure.=20
Let's continue to be friends, I have always considered you a friend, and =
hope that you will not help to spread and propagate rumors.=20

Mike Farmer
  ----- Original Message -----=20