[meteorite-list] Good bye List

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:03 2004

Tom,
Sorry to see you go.
Many of the now successful meteorite dealers once worked for other dealers to
learn the business.
(they had a dream and persued it)
I look at the LIST as an ongoing education you can't get at any university.
It only cost the time to study and enough interest to question.
Everyone needs a dream even an impossible one.
However, if seeing 'out of reach deals come and go' depresses you,
perhaps you need to rethink what makes you happy and why.
There will ALWAYS be many fantastic deals for LIST members simply by Nature
and the nature of its members.
You have discovered a precious gem, don't discard it as a wrong unless you have
found something of greater value.
ken