[meteorite-list] Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2171794657: Park Forest Meteorite Fragment w/Crust 2.8g

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

 "meteorWRONG!"

(sound the gong)

Proof positive that some cannot recognize a true
meteorite, freshly fallen even if it falls in their
laps.

Expect a lot of these showing up in the years
following the event.

Steve Schoner
http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey
http://www.geocities.com/meteorite_identification

--- Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_frontiernet.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2171794657