[meteorite-list] PSEUDO DEALERS AND PSEUDO JUDGING

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

Dear List;
A recent post seemed to repeatedly shuffle my quaff. How do we
classify a dealer and why? If a person sells a few meteorites for
money to buy more meteorites to add to his collection, is that a dealer?
  If a person like myself who sells a kilo or two a year to promote the
hobby and make a buck (not much more than that) is that a dealer? Do we
have to make a living, or a substantial part of our income from
meteorites to be judged a true dealer? Seems to me that anyone who
"deals" is a dealer. Suppose in the old times to some of us, sell three
and get the forth one for free.
Any comments welcomed.
Works for me,
Dave Freeman