[meteorite-list] Fine Article Reconstructing Fragmented Meteorite Finds

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

Dear List Members,

I am sure most everybody has read the article "Reconstructing Fragmented
Meteorite Finds" written by Robert Verish in the online mag "meteorite
times." I found it very entertaining and it made me want to get out in the
field sooner than later. If anybody is in the state of Washington a couple
of weekends from now I plan on checking out an ancient ice-sheet where two
meteorites have been found and then going four-wheeling in over 20 square
miles of dunes. I am still looking for the sixth meteorite from this state.
I found one over two years ago, did not find out it was a real meteorite
until recently and lost the chain of custody so I cannot claim it as number
six. This is a big goal of ours so we will make another attempt at it this
year. Anyway, thank you Robert for a great article.

All the best,

Adam