[meteorite-list] Off topic possible eBay scam

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

Dave and all,
This is called spoofing. Immediately forward the email with the headers to
spam_at_ebay.com and they will deal with it. I get 3 or 4 of these a month,
they seem to increase with the more feedback points you have.
That is all I will say ion the usbject as there has been a rash of off topic
posts on the list. If anyone needs help finding the headers contact me
directly.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ