[meteorite-list] NOT well fed ducks

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 04:04:03 2004

Right Stan,

I will reiterate that anyone that thinks a person anywhere in the world never made illegal profit from a meteorite transaction is naive but it seems to be a taboo subject. However it's ridiculous to think that significant terrorism could be funded with a little pocket money from meteorite sales which is what the NWA sellers have been getting until recently. You can split hairs forever. It reminds me of the thread about gangs in Park Forest. How much money from sales was funneled into organizations like The Latin Kings, Devils Disciples, not much I'd guess but maybe a few isolated cases. Even if you could, would you recall it all and trash it?

Bill

From: "stan ." <laser_maniac_at_hotmail.com>