[meteorite-list] Interesting Meteorite and Planetary Website

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 5 09:40:54 2004

Hello Everyone,

For some reason, half my posts don't make it to the list. I will try this
one again:

The University of Hawaii has an interesting website devoted to information
about meteorites and planetary sciences. In addition to posted articles,
there is also a list server to which one can subscribe. The articles are
mainly written for the non-scientest (in other words, understandable) by
scientests. It has a search function and the glossary is particularly
helpful. Here is a sort of mission statement:

Planetary Science Research Discoveries (PSRD) is an educational site sharing
the latest research on meteorites, planets, and other solar system bodies
being made by NASA-sponsored scientists. The web site is supported by the
Cosmochemistry Program of NASA's Office of Space Science and by Hawai`i
Space Grant Consortium and is a vital link for planetary and space sciences,
and for learning how science works.

 Here is the URL:

http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/PSRDabout.html

-Walter