[meteorite-list] Decimal point vs. comma in numbers

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 6 18:40:31 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Freeman" <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>
> When I write my auctions, anything in parts less than a whole as in
> inches and in grams and in ounces; I use a fraction written out so no
> one that knows less can not mistake my intent...1/2, 1/4, 1/3, 3/4
> inches, ounces, grams....saves that uncomfortable circumstance for those
> who can't figure out the . from the , ok?

Heh I dont want start complain about auctions where weigh is in pounds or
dimmensions in inches when seller sell item worldwide.
How this will look, if I will start writing my auction description in polish
language on US ebay ?
:-)))
Yes this should be funny for a moment.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net