AW: [meteorite-list] Juancheng vs. Taza

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 7 04:44:49 2004

Hello Listees,

What is your opinion about this Taza specimen also offered on ebay by rozen111:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2292198278&fromMakeTrack=true

To me it looks very similar to the "Juancheng" piece also offered by the same dealer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2292198685&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Actually, this doesn't look like Juancheng as poined out by Marcin and Mike earlier.

Does anyone have experience with this dealer?

J?rn