[meteorite-list] NWA supply slowing?

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 8 23:33:32 2004

I'd also be willing to bet that there is a lot more NWA material stocked around the world than remains in NWA itself. I think the average person in that part of the world must be pretty motivated to find and sell as fast as they can. Highly motivated to put forth a LOT of effort to round up everything they can. Ask any homeless person in the US or anywhere. Do you think they stockpile their aluminum cans waiting for prices to go up?

Bill

From: Jamie Stephens <j.stephens_at_morphism.com>