[meteorite-list] Of Mad Cows and Meteorites

From: jensan <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:56 2004

Hi listees,

The probability of being hit by a meteorite and getting mad cows disease
has mixed outcomes in the math department.

After researching the "Bioterrorism and World Epidemics" poster for 8
months of fascinating work and working with a researcher that actually
investigated Saddam Hussein's ricin fields I came to a new conclusion
about mad cow's disease and the human variation called Creutzfeldt-Jakob
disease, otherwise known as "CJD."

I stalked the information about this disease, particularly because I use
to be a pre-med student and how closely it was related to other
diseases: principally Alzeheimer's and some forms of senility. I do
think that CJD has variations, and the parameters of clearly defining
the difference between it and "like" diseases has not been thoroughly
researched. Prions have not been well understood, however we are
getting a handle on dealing with them. We understand these as well as
we understand the biological impliaction of living to close to a cell
tower or near a electric substation.

Some forms of adult senility and inherited "insanity" look remarkably
like CJD.

See what the poster has to say at:
http://www.sciencemall-usa.com/bioposter1.html

To make a long story short:
You can eat beef, but how well do you trust the understaffed FDA.
Remember you use to have bones with marrow in that round steak. Ever
wonder why they are absent now? I use to give them to the dogs, can't
do that now. Nobody understands the true math on this, but if you get
it,.... it was 100% chance right?

Chicken, pork, eggs, and fish are left. And great vegetarian recipes
are available everywhere on the NET.

About the meteorite... oh well, be glad for our atmosphere.

Sarah Kennedy
Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall - USA