[meteorite-list] Re: Possible Sahara 03500 Paired stone

From: Michel Franco <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 24 03:27:02 2004

Hi Steven, & list

Tks for the info Steven

yes I guess that the chondrules are in the upper right of your stone . Is this chondritic clast made of the same material as the slicated matrix on the left or is it an allogenous material ?

A suggestion to explain its formation is that this stone was a very very primitive achondrite.

I send your interesting pict to the team that has analysed Sahara 03500.

Best regards.

Michel