[meteorite-list] NWA paying for terrorism?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 21 06:59:44 2005

Heeeeeehehehe,

with that little amount of stones and with that prices paid there for
meteorites,
poor terrorists, they would starve and for the next assault they would have
to ride with donkeys into the Pentagon. I imagine Rumsfeld, the hero,
holding the poor donkey by the tail to avoid a catastrophee and the
Pellisons will get a Purple Heart, because they confiscated in Rick&Rol's
Cafe in Casablanca 10kg of NWA 869.

You're crazy,
but nevertheless,
Merry Xmas to all.