[meteorite-list] Baygorria v. Campo del Cielo

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 7 17:57:17 2005

[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day -
February 7, 2005

http://www.geocities.com/spacerocksinc/Feb7.html

Hello All,

In the above RFSPOD there are images of "Campos".
Yet in the background there is a poster that suggests
the meteorites depicted are Baygorria (MB#80, 1996).

The last I checked, Baygorria Uruguay is nowhere near
the Chaco Province or Santiago del Estero, Argentina.
Also, I did a search of the M-List Archives and I
couldn't find any reference to "Baygorria vs Campo".
But, I did find quite a lot of discussion about "old
versus new Campos", yet the name "Baygorria" was never
mentioned.

Could someone who has a better understanding of this
subject explain how the Baygorria Uruguay meteorite is
related to the "new Campos" of Chaco Argentina?

Mucho apprecitivo, ;-) --Bob V.