[meteorite-list] I'm going to start scouring California Dry lakes.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 00:09:54 2005

Norm, I hope to see you there,
But spare me the difficulty information, I do believe that I have put in my
time hunting around the world, so hunting dry lakes in California where I
can sleep in nice hotels and eat nice food (and even be home that night)
doesnt sound to hard or boring to me. I mean really, Burkina Faso, Chile,
Morocco, Western Sahara, India, Lesotho, Oman, all thousands of miles away
and no luxuries of any kind, and California is hard?
Just playing with you man, I know it isnt easy, but I have done it enough
(over 100 new meteorites that I personally found myself) and I can't wait to
get out there and find LA 003.
Mike Farmer