[meteorite-list] WD-40

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 19:13:58 2005

Hi Mark,

Did they sum it up in 6 words?? I would like to know why it doesn't
contain water. If they have tanks that sit empty for any length of time
there is bound to be some moisture from that alone. While it may be true
it contains very little moisture (so the customer relations can state it
doesn't have water as they want you to use their product) it still may
contain enough to do damage to something susceptible to oxidation (like
meteorites).

To say it has no moisture in it at all, well I have a hard time
believing that from them. Sometimes you have to really define terms and
break apart information to get to the truth of the matter. A few well
chosen words on their part really bother me.

--AL