[meteorite-list] Announcing NEW IRON-NWA 2679 Saharan Iron-Ad

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Hello again everyone....We are very pleased to
announce an amazing and beautiful new Iron with a
total known weight of only 512 grams! This iron has
long kamacite needles making for an incredible and
unique etch pattern unsimilar to anything we have seen
before (see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6517984014&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1).
We have received the first results on this iron and it
looks as though it will be a sub class or anomalous
IAB. We are introducing this lovely new iron on ebay
starting at 50% of its retail value. Definitly worth a
look, and if you are into extremely rare irons you may
want to grab one. We will be announcing a number of
other spectacular new meteorites in the comming weeks,
so stay tuned...

Oh yeah, to see NWA 2428 click here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6517981788&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Cheers