[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes for May is now up.

From: Norman Smith <norm29s_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 13:09:45 2005

Dave,
Very well said. Like it or not, those individuals who
were willing to take large risks were the same people
who paved the way for the masses to settle the West in
the USA. Without them, we'd still all be living east
of the Mississippi waiting for someone else to build a
road for us.

Norm
--- Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>

http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm