AW: [meteorite-list] Re: 13.5 kg lunar

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 14 19:16:16 2005

> Happy you to have pay 1000 times over a piece of lunar
> meteorite and after this is go 800 times under the old
> price....who have buy DaG 400 for $25,000/gr. and now
> the price is go to $1000/gr. is a total suicide.
>
> Matteo

noone is telling You "Matteo You MUST buy lunars".
Its Your business. Better buy eucrites, its more easy to sell.
Noone is telling anyone to spend money on Wallstreet and risk there.
Its bussines. Bussines is risk. No risk, no money.

Nothing is forever, this include Lunar prices. When deserts will be empty,
and no new lunars, Your DaG 400 will be worth again 25k, in next 20 years
maybe :)))
But You are young, You must wait :))

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com