[meteorite-list] Fr. Steve Arnold - The Brenham Story

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 19 01:09:10 2005

Hi Geoff and All

I noticed that Steve Arnold was quoted in the latest issue of Newsweek
Magazine. In the Perspectives section on page 25 it reads:

"It is esthetically the type of meteorite that makes collectors
drool...It's going to make first graders go Wow!" Professional
meteorite hunter Steve Arnold, on his 1,400 pound find in Arkansas,
possibly the biggest of its kind ever discovered.

While I am glad Steve got major press in this publication, I am also
concerned in the number of errors given so few words.

Cheers,

Martin