[meteorite-list] Pallasite ID

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 28 12:07:25 2006

Good Morning Listees.........

Anyone want to take a stab at identifying the meteorite in the following
photos. The owner said that it was purchased from Ward's Scientific in the
late 1960s and identified as an Odessa.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/images/apallasitea.jpg

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/images/apallasiteb.jpg

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/images/apallasitec.jpg