[meteorite-list] One over Las Vegas this morning (8Dec06)

From: Jay & Annette <AJSnyder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:36:22 -0800

As I was going through the list, I wondered if this was the same one, but the timing was off. There was a brilliant meteor over Las Vegas this morning right on the money at 0600. I stepped outside to warm up the truck, and low and behold, a beautiful streak from the East, about 40-45 degrees above the neighbors house, bright white, with only a few pieces falling off at the end. I guess this is a nice way to start the Geminids...Jason