[meteorite-list] meteorite-dealers.com DeRusse and company

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:25:55 -0600

Hello Gary and list,

"It seems to me that if you want your dealer list link site to work and to
get people to join that you
need to explain your connection with Mr. DeRusse who once owned the Domain,
meteorite-dealers.com."

I agree. Please answer Dirk's question.

I hope you understand that Paul and Jim have provided a well known and used
like service, among many others, for years and are the creators of Meteorite
Times. Their work has earned them Harvey Awards and much of the community
has shared beers, up and downs with them. More simply put, Paul and Jim are
highly respected and have served the community for longer then I have even
been in meteorites. I would question if you should try to get us to jump
ship, by what appeared to me to be a rude comment.

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
www.meteoritearticles.com