[meteorite-list] biggest taggish lake

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:45:09 -0800 (PST)

Ok I read what you said BUT what I was asking about
is why did you make the comment that this was an
interesting hypothesis? I had hoped to hear from
McKinney as to why he though so as well.

As to Tagish Lake's terrestrial attributes it is
anything but resistant.

I wonder where this idea came from that it is
resistant to water. What is the basis? Not trying to
pick a fight just find the source of this statement so
I can read for myself.

Elton
--- Gerald Flaherty <grf2 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Elton,
> I live in Plymouth MA (snip)a significant find.
> Jerry Flaherty

water resistant.