[meteorite-list] Value of Nationalized Meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Feb 20 19:39:51 2006

Car you crazy Dean? Those stones are priceless! The USA spent billions of
$$$ to go there and get them, so you cant put a market value on them.
The bastards deserve every second they have rotting in prison. I cant
believe one of them is dumb enough to break the rules so bad they got sent
to a Supermax prison, that is where the worst of the worst go. Shows he must
be a little more than a petty thief.
Mike