[meteorite-list] main masses

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 20 07:06:49 2006

Good morning list.Wow, what a great thread to wake up to.I have a few main
masses,some are NW and some are USA falls.But one in particular that
stands out for me is my DEVIL PEAK.It was found by john Gilliam.TKW is
only 34 grams.I do not know what the distribution of this piece is (what
collectors have of this piece).But I do know it is very small.I have the
9.2 gram piece.It is the largest piece left of that meteorite.THE MAIN
MASS!It even says on the specimen card.With alto of NWA'S you are going to
continue to have of discussion on main masses with those specimens.But it
is a great discussion.I look forward to another 50 emails on this
subject.Have a great day all.For me,10 days till Tucson.

                                Steve Arnold,Chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com