[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairings Issues (SPPI)

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 5 15:58:06 2006

Yea but...

A PCGS rated coin is worth a lot more than a dealer's self proclaimed rating
which means nothing no matter how honest he may be perceived. Same for
baseball cards. Borrowing a serial number from an officially rated baseball
card would be considered fraudulent. A dealer rating a card a perfect "10"
doesn't make it so. Borrowing NWA numbers is the same thing as far as I am
concerned. Buyer beware I guess sums it up.

Go to go,

Adam