[meteorite-list] World's Meteorite Shows

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 17:34:59 2006

I was not asking to be repaid and you are entitled to your opinions. My
opinion is that deals have to be negotiated, some will win, some will lose.
There are dust makers and then there are dust eaters. It looks like science
won out in regards to NWA 011 with a 99% share making them the dustmaker in
this case. Al invited us in on the deal and then walked away. Serge would
not budge on his price since he had a back up buyer and knew the importance
of the pieces after what happened in Denver. I am done explaining to
somebody who is throwing out personal remarks without first hand knowledge
of a deal. 1mg is better than nothing when there is only a 58mg TAW! This is
sounding like more sour grapes to me so it is time to move on.

Enough Said,

Adam