[meteorite-list] One serious question for this list.

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 17:04:50 2006

Seems obvious to me. Finding lunars - 40 to date- is like lunar landings. VERY
expensive and a bit of 'been there - done that' thrown in to boot. Program dropped.

Now non-planetary meteorites are within the pocketbook reach of the 'common' collector,
so they generate more interest. ANYONE can buy one. A lunar is nice, but I will never
own one. Too damn expensive, so - seen one - seen 'em all.

JMO

Gary