[meteorite-list] NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 24 10:00:30 2006

I have just updated my website and there are 3 sale
pages each with 50 nice NWA meteorites now listed.
Most are from a new shipment that I recently got that
contains lots of nice meteorites.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/
15% discount if anything is of interest on my website.

The 15% discount also applies to my ebay buy it now
items but if any are of interest email me first rather
than buying them through ebay. Click the ebay link on
my website to find over 300 meteorites listed.
Sincerely
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/