[meteorite-list] AD Final Post - Drake Scale Cubes

From: Drake <monel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 06:42:39 -0400

I know everyone is sick of posts about scale cubes, so this will be my last
ever post on it.

Here is a link to a picture of the cubes:
http://home.sprynet.com/~monel/Cubes.jpg

The picture contains 3 images:
Two cubes, one view is top, one view is bottom.
A cube showing the cold formed letters.
And a cube next to it's storage container.

There is a dot next to the "N" indicating the bottom of the cube.
The font for the "S" is smaller at the top and is bottom heavy to indicate
the correct orientation.

The cubes are made of 6061T6 aluminum and are Type II anodized black. The
letters are filled with baked enamel.

They are $25.00 each, + $6.50 for priority shipping with tracking. Insurance
is optional. I take cash, checks, MO's and PayPal (preferred). PayPal is
sent to this email address.

Regards,
Drake

Drake "Doc" Damer?u