[meteorite-list] holy grail of martian meteorites

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:51:27 -0500

Michael....... ALH84001 has certainly caused a lot of discussion over the
years. Proof that life once existed on Mars, yes or no ? I would like to
inform you that NWA 998 is described as containing ankeritic carbonates.
One other meteorite has been described in this manner ----- ALH84001

ALH84001 is not available to private collectors but NWA 998 is:

http://www.nwa998.com/

Have a nice day........

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street