[meteorite-list] Carrying coals to Newcastle

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 22:26:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

For those trying to work out the pathology of Jason's
mental defect, consider his claim here:

>And you call me biased....maybe to the 'theory' that
KE = 1/2mv^2, I suppose.
>I've only been arguing based on impact dynamics and
>known facts.

You know and I know and (nearly) everyone else here
knows that Jason's understanding of impact dynamics is
nil, zero, zip, nada. Sterling has been through them
with him again and again and again and again and
again, and they still don't sink in - as for some
strange reason Jason thinks that he already knows
them.

As Jason's obliviousness extends to the hard data, I
give up. Not another minute of my time.

As Jason's ravings are not only interfering with the
Arctic Iron search, but have also taken away important
space for commercial notices, my apologies not only to
the hunters but to the dealers here as well.

good hunting, and a prosperous new year to all,
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas