[meteorite-list] Grandstanding?

From: Rob Wesel <rob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 21:53:48 -0700

I have to agree

While what we are doing is great, a giant check for $6000 may not be what we
are looking to do. I once got a $2 "Christmas Bonus", would rather have not
gotten anything.

I think a stand up and quick nod is more in order and, as it is a meteorite
festival, I suppose naming the winner there would be appropriate...But no
giant check

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...