[meteorite-list] Grandstanding?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:55:25 -0700

       Hi Darren,

    I'm one of those "religious folk" that you refer to and I'm familiar
with the verses you quoted and I could quote more. I may have done things a
little differently were I in charge of the effort, but I choose to cut
Steve, Mark, Geoff, etc....a bit of slack. They put forth a considerable
effort to bring relief to hurting people and that's good thing. Too many
people today are apathetic and don't do anything. I think those involved in
this effort have good hearts, and that carries a lot of weight with me.

    Regards,
                  Greg Lindh