[meteorite-list] Two large crusted meteorites from the latest fall available - AD

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 16:41:37 +0200

I am actual curious to know now how much is the price for
gram of this meteorite of ONLY 1500 grams total mass said in
the first days this meteorite its arrive in the market. From
the offers of material I have received in this days, I
presume we are go to at 10 kg. material.....last time I take
another similar rip-off

Matteo