[meteorite-list] WG: Global Warming - Scientifically proven or a farce- human Hammer-

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:41:27 -0700

Hi Martin,
        Actually, many meteorites are reported to have killed people....
but none I know of that are available or close to having a solid
provenience. One was discussed at length on the list just a couple
of months ago - some Roman officer and a bunch of his men. I
believe the Bible has more than one incident reported as well.
Hell, I would like to have one of the frogs in formaldehyde from
the 7 plagues of Egypt, not to mention the burning ice.
        A documented KILLER meteorite? I would buy all I could!
        (By the way, Dr. Deits, one of the first to propose "continental
drift" in the early 1900s was quoted as saying he wanted to die
being struck by a meteorite, then fossilized and recovered by future
generations).
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran