[meteorite-list] trades vs ads

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 21:44:12 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Hi,
Bit of advice needed - we all know the "1 ad per month rule" set by Art -
does the same rule apply to trading/swapping?
I ask this because, as some of you know I am undergoing an amicable divorce
and I am keeping my minerals an meteorites. However, I am not in a position
to sell for cash for "technical reasons" but I can swap - I was just
wondering what the team felt about swaps ( BTW I have no intentions of
swamping the list, of course - I just have another item I might offer up)

thanks for your indulgence

dave

Dave
IMCA #0092