[meteorite-list] Heidelbergensis-Zhamanshin dates

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:02:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sterling, all here -

Thanks for the soothing words.

Please excuse my typing and grammar, but since my
stroke I lack the precision I once had.

The problem is that we have H. H. (saved a few
keystrokes there) on both sides of the big hole in the
ground. H.H.'s adaptions also seem spear hunting
related.

There is something else that's eating andi, and I wish
to hell he'd say it, and save me the typing.

Now I'm sorrry my book is not a guide to where Native
Americas collected meteorites, but is mainly concerned
with comet impacts. I actually had hoped to write up
some of the peoples' meteorite lore for Meteorite
magazine, but instead I ended up defending Hibben's
character for 3 months.

As Hibben carried allied war plans in his head during
WW2, and was wounded in action while doing so, and
then attacked for the use Velikovsky made of his work
after he was wounded, you decide...

PS - personally, I think I provided pretty good
evidence - but it was in the footnotes, which I had
intended to flow onto the page below the text. In the
event, my stroke prevented that - so you have those
who read footnotes, and those who do not.

E.P.
Man and Impact in the Americas

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>