[meteorite-list] Finally after 4 years I have it!!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:35:11 -0500

Hi List. Just wanted to excitedly say that after 4 years of searching I
finally purchased the "Holy Grail" of Meteorite Coins and the only one
missing from my collection and that is the 2004 Liberia "NWA 267 Meteorite"
coin!! It's huge! Especially compared to the other Silver 2006 and 2007
coins. I was very lucky price wise too, since this has sold now from
anywhere's in the $300-$500 range. For those that want a look, just click on
the site below to view my Meteorite Collection pics. The "NWA 267 Meteorite"
Coin are the first 3 pics at the top of page. Just click on a pic that you
want to see closer up. Just wanted to share the good news is all. Here is
the site.
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/emflocater/

Sincerely
Don Merchant