[meteorite-list] Ad New Canadian Meteorite for sale

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 14:58:49 -0500

Hi Again, Darren...

Gotta jump in for a minute before taking off....

Two very different thoughts were thrown together and the result is a
bit confusing.

I was not suggesting to keep prices high. Oh my golly, no. I am only
attempting to suggest that a longer view should be taken and that it
would be nice if an effort were made to reduce the number of pricing
anomalies. By the way, most wealthy collectors I know do not buy
common specimens. The involvement of such collectors simply provides
increased stability by driving overall demand which enhances the value
of all of our collections---not a bad thing. It's going to be a long,
long time before any of us have to worry about an inability to be able
to snag cheap meteorites.

All best and wishing everyone a nice Sunday!

Darryl